My friend, Serena Marie, makes this delicious and healthy baked egg breakfast on Sunday and has her breakfasts ready all week!
12 eggs (yolks and all!)
2 Tbs ground flax
2 heaping cups of dark green leafy
1/2 cup parm cheese
Any other veggies you desire! (ie. I’ve added 2 zucchini with a large tomato)
Butter/coconut oil to grease
Hot sauce (to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 375*F
2. Grease a baking pan with butter/coconut oil
3. Crack 12 eggs into the pan & mix thoroughly to combine the yolk with the whites.
4. Add peppers, flax, cheese; continue to mix.
5. Add dark green leafy veggies & any other desired veggies! The bake will look like it is overflowing with veggies, and very non-eggy. That’s okay. Just mix the veggies with the egg best you can
6. Let bake for 35 minutes
7. Cut into 6 slices & top with hot sauce (if you dare!)
I usually top mine with some avocado or eat with a dish of fresh berries!! Feel free to get creative! Add cottage cheese, a slew of veggies, cheese or whatever your heart desires. And enjoy